Terms & Conditions
• Wedding reception and/or wedding room block contract must be signed between January 1 and December 31, 2014.
• Offer must be referenced at start of negotiation process.
• Offer is subject to availability of guest rooms and wedding facilities at time of booking.
• May not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
• Not valid with wedding receptions or room blocks, under negotiation or that have already occurred.
• Client is eligible for Starpoint® signing bonus equal to one Starpoint for every one US dollar ($1) of contracted food and beverage service and room rental fees up to a maximum of 100,000 Starpoints. Starpoint signing bonus will be posted to client’s account, according to SPG rules, upon receipt of signed contract and payment of first deposit as outlined in the contract.
• Package includes: Complimentary overnight guest room accommodations at hotel for bridal couple (1 room, per contracted event), sparkling toast at reception. I suggest listing the number of nights
• All parties must be 21 and over to receive alcoholic beverages. Hotel follows responsible beverage service principles and reserves the right at any time to deny service of alcohol to patrons.
• Individual hotel minimum spend requirements may apply.
• Some hotels use outside or contracted food and beverage service. Earning Starpoints on food & beverage purchases at these hotels may not be available.
• If the group or event is canceled, Starwood reserves the right to cancel and delete the Starpoint signing bonus from the client’s account.
• Starwood reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
• Valid only at participating properties in North America and Mexico.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.
• Promotion valid to all eligible wedding receptions and wedding room blocks, including those booked through travel agents and third parties at commissionable rates.
• Planner is responsible for disclosure to client of any incentives received, including Starpoints, and is responsible for compliance with any client or employer gift or incentive policy that may apply.
• Client must be an active member of and in good standing with the Starwood Preferred Guest® program to receive Starpoints. Join for free at SPG.com.
• Use of Starpoints is subject to the terms and conditions of the SPG program which are subject to change without notice and can be found at SPG.com.
• Preferred Guest, Starpoints, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
©2014 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.